Monday, August 27, 2012

Dragon*Con and Baltimore Comic Con

Couple of quick notices for you:

For the first time since something like 1989 or 1990, I will not be attending Dragon*Con in Atlanta, which is going on this Labor Day Weekend.  I'd love to be there this year, but this is one of those times that real life intrudes.  Not only do I have an imminent deadline-- which, let's be honest, is pretty much always the case-- I'm also moving into a new house the same weekend.  Something just had to give, and unfortunately, D*C 2012 was it.  Might try and swing by for an hour or two at some point if I have time, but I won't be officially there, and I'm definitely not setting up.  But I'll be back in full swing next year for sure, in the wake of the release of both RED 2 in theaters and... a project I'm not ready to talk about yet. ;)

Now, the following week, on the other hand, I WILL be at Baltimore Comic Con, September 8th and 9th.  I'll be sitting with my old pals from my Gaijin days, Brian Stelfreeze, Karl Story, and Laura Martin.  And Randy Martin of Mighty Fine Art will be on hand to sell our original art!

Still further out, I'll be at New York Comic Con, October 11th-14th.

And that'll be it for me for the year.  When 2013 starts firming up, I'll let you know here first.

No comments: