Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hitting The Stores This Week!

Couple of things hitting the shelves this week:

First up, on Tuesday, is the DVD/Blu-Ray release of the hit film RED, based on Warren Ellis' and my book of the same name. You can order it from Amazon, of course, but the Best Buy exclusive has a comic included.











Then, on Wednesday, at your local comics shop, you can get the trade paperback edition of THE QUESTION: PIPELINE, collecting the run of DETECTIVE COMICS co-features by Greg Rucka and myself. It's got not only all those stories, but a bunch of conceptual stuff I did. It's a nice-looking package, if I do say so myself, and you can order it from Amazon, as well.

3 comments:

Brian said...

I've got RED coming from netflix tomorrow. Do you know what comic comes with the BB exclusive? I'm assuming it's a reprint of the Frank one shot...

I'll also be getting the Question tpb soon!

Cully Hamner said...

Got it today. It's the Marvin one-shot; I've no idea if that's the only one, or if other copies have different characters. One cool thing, though, is that it also has a pretty substantial preview for RED: EYES ONLY. :)

Brian said...

Nice, I'll probably go get the blu ray this weekend. Pretty cool to think that your artwork is gracing the cover to a comicbook insert in a popular movie in all of the Best Buys across the country!

I watched the movie last night and as far as it being an adaptation I have to give it a D (but I expected that by now). Now rating on pure entertainment value and enjoyment, I think we're more in line with a solid B. I thought it was fun.

I hope this new year brings you continued success Cully.