Tuesday, December 28, 2010

FINALLY! RED: EYES ONLY Prequel Released in North America


Tomorrow's the day that my prequel to the original RED comic, RED: EYES ONLY (which I both wrote AND illustrated) hits the shelves. It's one of the last Wildstorm books EVER. Go and by it, if you know what's good for you!

And to celebrate this, I'll be appearing for two hours at Oxford Comics in Buckhead Atlanta. Details are below. I'd love it if you'd stop in.














The place:


Oxford Comics and Games
2855 Piedmont Road Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30305-2767
(404) 233-8682

The time:

Wednesday, December 29th, 2010
7:00 PM to 9:00 PM

The reason:

RED: EYES ONLY 40-page one-shot
Written & Illustrated by Cully Hamner

1 comment:

Craig Zablo said...

YOU KNOW how much I am looking forward to this. Pre-ordered months ago so it should be waiting when I go in to pick up my comics!

Congrats again on writing and drawing it!