Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cully's New York Comicon Schedule! *UPDATED*


Sorry I haven't been around much, people, but MAN, have I been busy. Too busy, really, to go to a con-- but courtesy of those fine folks at DC Entertainment, I'll be appearing at New York Comic Con 2010. Who am I to argue? And I'm hoping that, unlike my otherworldly experience this past San Diego Comicon, I can actually have a somewhat normal con this time.

In Artists Alley, I'll be at Table P-5. If you swing by and I'm not there, chances are I'm doing one of these things:



FRIDAY, OCT 8
12:30-1:30pm: SIGNING @ Hero Initiative booth
2:30-3:30pm: SIGNING @ DC booth

SATURDAY, OCT 9
12-1pm: SIGNING @ DC booth
1:15-2:15: PANEL – RED and other Astounding Tales (Room 1A24)

SUNDAY, OCT 10
1:30pm-2:30pm: SIGNING @ DC booth


I'll be doing my normal list of sketches (my list fills up fast, folks, so get there early-- if you e-mail me, I might even open up a few spots early!), plus I'll have some prints and such.

***Edit 10/6: My pre-show commission list is now closed! If I took any more, then walk-ups at the show would be out of luck, so... sorry!***



I'll be leaving just a little early on Sunday to catch a plane to the West Coast-- for the premiere of RED at Grauman's Chinese Theater. :)

3 comments:

Matt Wieringo said...

Hey, Cully. We're going to see RED this weekend. How was the premiere?

Cully Hamner said...

Funny, you should mention that:

http://wildstorm.blog.dccomics.com/2010/10/15/cully-hamner-hits-the-red-red-carpet-premier/

Matt Wieringo said...

NICE SUIT! Congratulations!

We didn't make the show this weekend but we're going to try to go one night this week. I hear great things. Great things, I tell you.