Monday, July 19, 2010

My Year Is Turning RED.

Just noticed that DC's full solicitations for October just went online, and the cat is now out of the bag. My next project is RED: EYES ONLY, a 40-page prequel to the 2003 mini-series by Warren Ellis and myself. Not sure why it's not in the online solicit, but that's the title. Anyway, on this one, I'm both writing AND drawing it! Here's the cover:



Also, as a tie-in with the upcoming Summit Entertainment film adaptation of RED starring Bruce Willis, Wildstorm is releasing four comic book prequels to the movie. I did the covers for all of them, based on the movie posters, which I'll show you as soon as I get the all-clear.

4 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

I'm looking forward to this more than the movie!!

Cully Hamner said...

Hah! Thanks, Craig...

Email me at: manofmissle@aol.com said...

Hey man, big congrats, I am looking forward to it.

Sam

the comics expert said...

I'm so overjoyed with this news. Seeing new sequentials from you is always a treat!
I think I'll pass on the movie tie-ins, but that prequel is MINE!