Saturday, July 31, 2010

Apologies, My Friends...

I just wanted to apologize to anyone who came by the Big Wow booth at Comic-Con last week looking for me. All I can say in my defense is that it was my first San Diego con as a DC-exclusive guy (which meant way more signings than I've done before), and my first as someone with a big feature film that I'd committed to help promote-- I had to be somewhere pretty much every couple of hours and I had WAY more people vying for my attention than I'm used to. I really just had absolutely no idea of the demands on my time that would happen this year. I spent a pretty negligible amount of time at the booth, and felt just awful about it. Things should be back to normal next year, I'm sure.

Anyway, you have my sincere apologies. Hope you guys give me another shot next year.

2 comments:

Walden Wong said...

Saw you at the RED panel and hung around with you at the DC booth. That's a lot of Cully for me! Congrats again for all your success!

Cully Hamner said...

Good seeing you, too, man!