Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Cully Convention Dates!

On the heels of my San Diego announcement, it occurred to me that I haven't let anyone know any of my other upcoming con dates. I guess I always just assume that people already know I'll be at some of these shows every year ('cause I pretty much am, right?), but in case you don't, here's the full rundown for the rest of the year:

Heroes Con 2010, Charlotte, NC, June 4-6. This one holds a special place in my heart, guys, and it's right around the corner, timewise. The nicest, most fan-friendly show in the country, bar none, put on by people who LOVE comics.

Comic-Con International, San Diego, CA, July 21-25.
This was, of course, the subject of my previous post, but I include it here for the sake of completeness. This is the big one, as I'm sure you know, and I'll be there not only to promote my upcoming projects with DC, but to help promote the upcoming Red feature film starring Bruce Willis.

Baltimore Comic-Con, Baltimore, MD, August 28-29. Another show I just love, put on by a great group of people.

Dragon*Con, Atlanta, GA, September 3-6. I live in Atlanta, so this is my hometown show. A weirder, wilder con weekend you will not find-- you won't know what I'm talking about unless you go.

New York Comic Con, New York, NY, October 8-10. My first one was last year's show, and I enjoyed it (even though I got REALLY sick). I'm betting this year will be more fun for me...!

That takes care of 2010. However, since they just announced it, I'll go ahead and include:

Emerald City Comicon, Seattle, WA, March 4-6, 2011. I went to this show a few years back-- what a great show! I hear it's gotten even better.

Hope you can come out and see me at one of these!

No comments: