Thursday, April 29, 2010

Gaijin-to The Sunset...



Well, today is it: The last day of Gaijin Studios, at least for the immediate, foreseeable future. This place, this group, has been a defining part of my life for the last 18 years. It's a cliche most of the time, but the phrase "end of an era" really does apply here for me. But, hey, even though we're closing the doors, I think I'll always be able to say "Ich bein ein Gaijinner." :)

Anyway, once more, I'd like to tip my hat to those I've been lucky enough to know and work next to all these years: Brian Stelfreeze, Karl Story, Adam Hughes, Dave Johnson, Jason Pearson, Tony Harris, Georges Jeanty, Jason Martin, Joe Phillips, Rick Mays, Kelsey Shannon, Stine Walsh, Tony Shasteen, Laura Martin, and Doug Wagner (whom I've actually known the longest-- almost a quarter of a century!). Great and talented folks, all.