Wednesday, October 21, 2009

All Quiet On The Cully Front...

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, guys. What with Baltimore, and being under the gun getting pages in, I haven't had much time to post anything. I'll get back to normal soon, though, and I'm thinking I'm going to be trying to post more in the way of art, process, and craft musings in the future. We'll see.

In the meantime, check out this pretty cool interview with my partner-in-crime-comics, Greg Rucka, over at NEWSARAMA. He has a lot to say about Detective, Batwoman, and the Question, as well as working with JH Williams and me.

Go forth and read.

3 comments:

Lan Pitts said...

Great interview!

"Yes! Cully is doing an outstanding job. I'll write something, and he'll come back with something completely outside of my expectations."

booyah!

ipstenu said...

I;d love to see a 20 page story of the Question!

Will you be doing the drawing for the Question in Blackest Night?

Cully Hamner said...

No, that's gonna be Denys Cowan and Bill Sienkiewicz doing that. I will, however, be doing the cover for that book. Maybe I'll show a step-by-step here on the blog...