Thursday, September 24, 2009

You Can Be BLUE BEETLE For Halloween...!

Well, I must say that this has never happened to me before:



Batman Brave & Bold Deluxe Blue Beetle Child Costume-- New for 2009!

Overtake criminals with your immense strength!

Become Batman's right hand man in the Batman Brave & Bold Deluxe Blue Beetle costume, which includes a muscled Blue Beetle scarab jumpsuit complete with bold blue and black contrasts and attached boot covers. A brilliant blue eye poppin' Beetle mask is also included in this courageous costume. With you around, villains won't have time for chillin'.

* Available in Child Sizes: Small, Medium, Large.
* Includes: Jumpsuit, Mask.
* This is an officially licensed Batman ™ costume.
* Invite friends to dress as superheroes for a heroic group look!


Awesome.

3 comments:

Lan Pitts said...

I fit into the child's large.

I'll try to get some pictures out.

Especially since I work at a costume shop.

Cully Hamner said...

Uh... okay. Looking forward to it.

Lan Pitts said...

There's not that many costumes for guys that aren't like...lame or phallic-centric, so I happened to see this one and tried on the largest size. I'm a tiny dude.