Tuesday, July 7, 2009

DETECTIVE #854 Sells Out!

Yup, it's true, according to DC's The Source blog:

DETECTIVE COMICS #854 sells out, and we have a snazzy new cover to show

Tuesday, July 7th, 2009

By Alex Segura

Seems like people like Gotham’s newest citizen, huh?

DETECTIVE COMICS #854, by writer Greg Rucka and artist J.H. Williams III, has sold and is going back to press for a new, second printing. As most of you know, DETECTIVE COMICS also features a snazzy co-feature by Rucka, with art by Cully Hamner.

And though you probably don’t need any added incentive to check out the book, we’ve still got the mind-blowing new printing cover by Mr. Williams and Dave Stewart right here. Enjoy.


dtc-cv854-2nd-prnt

4 comments:

Lan Pitts said...

that's pretty damn snazzy! I actually went by the studio last week so Laura and I could exchange mighty muggs and I had hoped you were there to sign the ish. Oh well. Congrats and I'll be sure to see you around.

Cully Hamner said...

Actually, I think I was there, but I was locked in my office trying to hit my page load for the week...

Anyway, thanks, dude. I'll sign it at Dragon Con...

Brian said...

Nice new cover. Congrats on the books success Cul.

erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.