Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

In the run-up to Heroes Con, I'm going to be doing the mad rush to get work done. That said, I'll endeavor to make sure I post something tasty here as often as I can until then.

Speaking of cons, here are the ones I know I'll be at this year (along with the rest of the Gaijin crew):

Heroes Con, Charlotte, NC, June 19-21
Dragon*Con, Atlanta, GA, September 4-7
Baltimore Comic Con, Baltimore, MD, October 10-11

Pretty light con sked this year for me, by design. You never know, there might be another one or two by year's end, but those are the definites. All I know for sure is that I'm taking a break from San Diego, and I already did New York Comic Con for the first time earlier this year. I really love doing cons, but they can be a bit of a sensory overload at times. It's good to take a break from some of them every few years, which is my plan for 2009.

So come and see me while you can at the three above.

3 comments:

Lan Pitts said...

I know I'll definitely see you at D*C, but I'm sure you already knew that. NYCC was a sensory overload for me, too. I had never been to it, much less New York itself. I needed a vacation from that vacation after it was done. d

Fogger said...

I'll see you at two of those, sir.

Zee French Artist said...

See you there, too, Cully! For the record, just posted head sketches I did at the bobaQ NYCC '09. Gaijin studio rules!